Welcome to the Russell Family Open Blog! If you are unable to view our private blog its because i've turned it into a personal journal for myself to be printed at a later date. If you want to catch up with us and what we've been up to, find us on FB or better yet, call or come visit. thanks friends and fam! love you all!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

have yourself a Merry little Christmas

click here

1 comment:

jenna said...

Hello Russell family. I hope you don't think I'm a stalker but I like check in and see what you guys are up to. Both my husband and I went to school with Chance and had some pretty good times hanging out. :) If you wouldn't mind inviting me to view your blog that would be fantastic. jt.herzog3@gmail.com is my e-mail. Our blog is herzoghome.blogspot.com and it is also private. If you would like an invite send me your e-mail. Thanks so much!

Jenna