Welcome to the Russell Family Open Blog! If you are unable to view our private blog its because i've turned it into a personal journal for myself to be printed at a later date. If you want to catch up with us and what we've been up to, find us on FB or better yet, call or come visit. thanks friends and fam! love you all!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

okay friends...

we are going...

PRIVATE!

please leave your email and i will add you, so you can keep up on our shenanigans!

Click HERE to view our private blog! If you cannot get in its because i haven't added you yet. So just leave me your email and I'd love to do so!

35 comments:

Matt and Kathryn said...

francis.kathryn.m@gmail.com

:]

Thiago & Teri said...

theoteri@gmail.com

Jake and Haylee Ashworth said...

Hayleehill@yahoo.com

Alisha Johnson said...

We didn't end up coming to Syracuse over the weekend... Too bad. We're moving this weekend, but will be up mid next week! We'll keep in touch!

xiefamily06@gmail.com

Candice Beth said...

candicebethmuir@yahoo.com

Duncan & Kallee said...

HEY HEY HEY gIRL! We need to play soon!
kashelle1@hotmail.com

David and Camillia said...

cam-call@hotmail.com

Shayla Edwards said...

tedwards0306@yahoo.com THANKS!! Love you friend :)

Emily Meyerhoffer said...

emily_dawn_ross@hotmail.com

Brooke Cushman said...

brookeross@mail.weber.edu

Shauna said...

shaunamarshall05@gmail.com

FYI, I went to High School with Chance. Not just some random stalker! Thanks!

Justin and Ashley said...

ashley_nicole_three@hotmail.com :)

The Caldwells said...

lauraandkenny@gmail.com

Christa said...

Christa.Rudd@gmail.com

Thanks!

Kell and Haylee said...

flail21@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

car_sue03@yahoo.com! your little guy is adorable :)

The Atkinsons said...

ker_bear_3@msn.com :)

jellsworth said...

Please add your mother - jellsworth@dsdmail.net

Kylee Adam said...

I just remembered you text me forever ago about how to do the open blog thing....haha I am such a space case! I am glad you got it all figured out :) I stalk you big time so add me asap!

kyleeannwood@gmail.com

Rachael said...

suupergurl@hotmail.com

Cody and Paige said...

pparry3@yahoo.com

Courtney Beck said...

courtneybeckphotography@yahoo.com

Tari said...

tari.mcdonald@gmail.com

And our three boys... said...

I'd love to keep reading. :D

megstermagoo@yahoo.com

Ellie said...

ellie.garrett@gmail.com

The Laloli's said...

Bethanylaloli@gmail.com :)

Heidi said...

heidigorder@gmail.com
I went to school with Chance and love to look at your blog. Your little guy is SO CUTE. COngrats to you guys!

Derk and Ashley said...

I would love to follow! mybrohatespeanuts@hotmail.com

Rob'n'Mon said...

May I please? msparks0615@gmail.com

hailee said...

hpicbball@aol.com

Kelly D. Ross said...

kross@dsdmail.net

Jill said...

shannonandjill@gmail.com...And we need to get together with our cute baby boys some day!

Nick and Kandi said...

kandi_apple117@hotmail.com

Brittney said...

brittney.peterson054@gmail.com

The Homer House said...

You better invite me to you blog girl!
tanahomer@hotmail.com
Love ya!